Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 90: The Beat Goes On

Just a short note to let everyone know that I'm still doing fine.  Round 4 was last Friday.  So, we are 2/3's of the way through chemo.  Yeah!  Each round seems to get a little worse than the last, but it is still manageable.  Thank you, everyone, for your prayers, good thoughts, walks, hats, food, and simple conversation.  I am so blessed with so many wonderful friends.

The post-chemo road ahead will start to be more specifically mapped out in the coming weeks.  By Thanksgiving I will have met with Dr. Clark, the surgeon, again. We will hopefully firm up the surgery date and details.  I'm looking forward to getting this stuff on the calendar  and making more progress.

Keep the prayers and good thoughts headed this way!  They are keeping me in good spirits and primed for the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment